Good news, the application for IBA is open!

Posted by heo

Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University

BSC INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION PROGRAMME (IBA)

Dear potential student,

We’re happy to tell you that the admissions process for RSM’s International Business Administration (IBA) bachelor programme has officially opened!

Please do share our new animation video with your students to explain the admissions process in two minutes.

Connect your students with our students

Hey everyone! My name is Iris and I am a Marketing Management master student at RSM. I was born in Germany and moved to Turkey when I was six. I graduated from American Collegiate Institute with two diplomas; the International Baccalaureate (IB) and the Turkish High-school diploma. I completed my Bachelors in IBA at RSM as well. I am here to help you with any questions you have. Feel free to contact me and hope to see you soon during an open day or as a fellow student!

-Iris, current MSc student from Turkey.

» Connect the students

New! A personalised IBA programme for every student

Virtual Information Session for Counsellors – 3 November

This 20-minute presentation is intended for high school counsellors and will be given by Shirley Accord, admissions officer of the IBA programme. She will provide information about the IBA application process, the requirements as well as Studielink and the IBA Online Application Form (OLAF). The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
Tuesday

3 November

16:00-16:45 (CET)

IBA Virtual Infomation Session

Virtually Orange fair – What it’s like to study in Holland

Join the fair to find out more about over 20 Dutch higher education institutions. Attending the fair is free and for undergraduate only.

You can roam around the platform just like you would in a real, in-person fair. Visit booths from different universities, download information materials, watch videos, and, most importantly, chat with uni representatives.

Sunday,

8 November

11:00 – 21:00 (CET)

Virtually Orange