Live Webinar – Studying in Ireland as a US Student at University of Limerick

Posted by heo

Join us at our Live Webinars to learn about

studying in Ireland as a

US Student at University of Limerick

Alternate text

Dear Dorothy,

I hope this email finds you well and safe during the pandemic.

I hope that you and your students have settled back in well to the academic year. This year 2020 has been one that we can all safely say has changed both our personal and professional lives.

My name is Niamh Kavanagh and I’m the North American International Recruitment Officer for the UL Global Office at University of Limerick (UL), Ireland.

I’m emailing as I would like to invite you to our live webinars. I will be hosting a number of webinars for students and high school counsellors to learn about the benefits of studying in Ireland at UL.

Webinar Sessions 

Monday 26 Oct – 8pm EST  New York, New Jersey,  Pennsylvania & South East

Tuesday 27 Oct  – 8pm EST   Boston, Massachusetts, New Hampshire & North East

Wednesday 28 Oct – 8pm CST  Chicago, Illinois, Texas, Mid-West & South

Thursday 29 Oct – 7pm PST California, Oregon, Washington & West Coast

We will do our best to show you our beautiful campus virtually, as well as our facilities, our pioneering internships, scholarship opportunities and what life is like in Ireland as a US Student.

Whether your students are interested in studying Arts, Law, Science, Business, Engineering, Health Science or Music & Dance, we are here to assist you every step of the way from applying to enrolling to graduation.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me by emailing niamh.kavanagh@ul.ie