IUMC Study Medicine and Dentistry in Ireland 2021
Posted by heo
I am writing to give you an update for students interested in applying to Medicine and Dentistry programmes in Ireland through the Irish Universities and Medical Schools Consortium www.iumcireland.com
2021 Intake – Important details for school counsellors
- Application deadline: January 15th (late applications accepted on a case by case basis)
- Apply to multiple medical and dental schools with 1 IUMC application
- IUMC tuition fee discount of 6-14,000 EUR per year
- World-Class medical education
- Full programmes delivered in Ireland
- Medical internships available in Ireland
- Entry requirements (see attached)
- No extra admission examination such as HPAT required for students who apply for non-EU places
- Interviews in February 2021
- The IUMC office assist with application, interview preparation, accommodation, immigrarton advice and pre-departure information
We have started virtual presentations with international schools in the region and would be delighted to arrange with you and your students if possible.
Thanks for your assistance with informing students of the IUMC offering. We really appreciate it.