Bachelor Webinars: 1) Doors Opened after EHL 2) Journeying from East China to EHL

Posted by heo

Upcoming Webinars:
1) Your Pathways after Graduation from EHL (in English)
2) My Journey from East China to EHL (in Mandarin)

Past Webinars:
1) Series: My Journey from … to EHL

Take a look at two of EHL’s upcoming webinars that will help you in your Bachelor Journey – as well as past webinars that you might have missed.

Upcoming Webinars

Your Pathways after Graduation from EHL (in English)

EHL students face exciting choices and crossroads after graduation. What career opportunities await them? What continuous learning options and alumni network can they benefit from? Find out with EHL online!

*Due to an erratum in our previous email, we would like to clarify that this webinar will be in English.

My Journey from East China to EHL (in Mandarin)

Our EHL Chinese students are here again to talk about their EHL journey. This session brings students from East China into the spotlight. Let’s find out all about their life and aspirations before, during and after EHL!

Thursday, 28 May 2020
18:00 – 19:00 SGT
12:00 – 13:00 CEST
Saturday, 30 May 2020
15:00 – 16:00 SGT
09:00 – 10:00 CEST
If you are unable to attend on the day of the webinar, please register and we will share the full recording with you.

We look forward to your participation.

Past Webinars – “My Journey from … to EHL”

Every country is unique, and every EHL student has a different experience to speak of about their journeys from their home countries to EHL and their student experience. Have you heard from students from all over APAC? Check out the past webinars for various regions in our “My Journey to EHL” series!

Our Recruitment and Admissions Officers remain available if you have any questions about your undergraduate journey. Happy watching!