Northumbria University (UK) – Sports Programmes visiting DC | Jan 15
Posted by heo
Date: 15 Jan
Time: 13:30 – 14:20
Venue: 4F SSC
An overview of Northumbria University‘s performance sport programmes and related scholarships and high-level competition opportunities.
Anyone interested in Sports Science, Sports Management or Studies should definitely attend this!
“Top 15 for facilities in the UK”
Northumbria University has some of the best facilities in the country, expert staff who come from diverse professional backgrounds and courses that are accredited and endorsed by professional and national governing bodies. This ensures that we provide you with the opportunity to develop the attributes and experience you need to succeed in the profession of your choice when you graduate.
Explore the courses including:
- Applied Sport Sciences with Coaching BSc (Hons) – On this course you’ll develop your knowledge of the latest developments in sports science while gaining the coaching skills to help
- Sport Coaching BSc (Hons) – Passionate about developing a career in sports coaching and are eager to inspire young people, adults and communities through sport?
- Sport Development and Management Foundation Year – provide you with all the skills and knowledge you’ll need to take the next level.
- Sport Development BA (Hons) – The Sport Development degree at Northumbria has been designed to provide you with a contemporary and diverse understanding of the sport
- Sport, Exercise and Nutrition BSc (Hons) – This course will offer you a thorough and scientific understanding of sport, exercise and nutrition.
- Sport Management BSc (Hons) – Our Sport Management programme is designed to enable you to appreciate and evaluate sport, as a global business, from an informed