SCAD HK – Rising Star Full Scholarship Nomination for 2020
Posted by heo
I am pleased to announce the SCAD HK – Rising Star Full Scholarship Nomination for 2020.
Students will spend five weeks (June 21-July 24, 2020) immersed in the SCAD experience, earning credit for two college courses while expanding their knowledge of innovative careers in creative fields. They will explore SCAD culture by participating in engaging student activities that highlight the unique features of each learning environment.
Details on the course: https://www.scad.edu/academics/pre-college-summer-programs/scad-rising-star
Best of all, they will gain full access to unparalleled resources at SCAD, including inspiring spaces, computer labs, studio, production suites, libraries, galleries, theaters and more.
The first step to nomination is for educator to submit the Rising Star Nomination Form (attached) to Alison Hung: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Student will need to apply in person and submit documents on SCAD Day on 14th MAR, 2020 at 2-5PM with Miss. Lorrin Au-Yeung.
Have the nominated student register to attend SCAD Day so we will be expecting the student :
14th MAR SCAD Day: https://www.scad.edu/event/2020-03-14-design-your-dreams-scad-hong-kong-scad-spotlight-day
- In order to be considered for this award, students must be nominated by their principal, teacher or university counselor
- The nominee may be of any nationality but must have the right to study in Hong Kong
- The nominee should be starting their last year of high school in 2020 – 2021
- The nominee should be ranked in top 10% of their class
Checklist of documents to submit
- Rising Star Nomination Form
- Academic transcripts of school reports ( 2019 – 2020 1st term, 2018 – 2019 , 2017 – 2018)
- The student’s online application for admission *If submitted online individually and not on SCAD day
- HKID and Passport
Please email nomination forms to Ahung@scad.edu no later than 12th MAR, 2020.
For program specific queries, contact email@example.com or call David Hughes at +852.2253.8043