Start of Application for 2020 entry and HKBU is on webinar
Posted by heo
HKBU application for 2020 entry has already begun:
- Two rounds of applications:
main round: 20 Sep 2019 – 2 Jan 2020;
extended round: 8 Jan – 29 May 2020.
Apply via the Online Application System at https://iss.hkbu.edu.hk/amsappl_nj/ .
- High school transcripts and predicted IB scores are required.
- Personal statement and academic reference are optional.
- Portfolio is required for Film studies and Visual Arts.
- Submission is completed only after successful payment of application fee.
- Shortlisted applicants might be (1) invited to interview/audition/test; or (2) given a conditional/firm offer based on predicted grade, etc.
- Details of individual program is available at http://admissions.hkbu.edu.hk/en/international.html
- Leaflet of HKBU international admission: http://admissions.hkbu.edu.hk/ug/intl_prospectus
- Students may apply with IB result.
- Minimum requirement for IB: completion of IB Diploma
- English requirement: Grade 4 in English A (HL/SL)/ English B (HL)/ English Literature and Performance (SL); or Grade 5 in English B (SL). For other recognised English Language qualifications, please refer to http://http://admissions.hkbu.edu.hk/ug/lang_req.
- Some programmes may have specific entrance requirement, e.g. Chinese proficiency for Chinese Medicine, ABRSM exam result for Music, etc.
- Outstanding applicants will be considered for scholarship automatically. No extra application is required.
- The earlier they apply, the better chance qualified students could receive a scholarship.
- International students are most welcome to contact me or our non-JUPAS team for inquiry at email@example.com.
We are going to host a series of webinars on our programmes and life in Hong Kong. Counsellor, students and parents are welcome to register. Audience may ask question and receive instant response from the host. This month, we have invited different faculties and their respective current students to introduce their programmes and opportunities, and their student life at HKBU. Webinar details are appended below for your information.
|Monday, 14 October||6:30-7:30pm (HKT)||Programme Introduction of Faculty of Science||https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4703601194400490508|
|Tuesday, 15 October||6:30-7:30pm (HKT)||Programme Introduction of School of Business||https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1921527812730252044|
|Thursday, 17 October||6:30-7:30pm (HKT)||Programme Introduction of Faculty of Social Sciences||https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4036849646106234124|
|Monday, 21 October||6:30-7:30pm (HKT)||Programme Introduction of Faculty of Arts||https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3197312045160282380|
|Tuesday, 22 October||6:30-7:30pm (HKT)||Programme Introduction of School of Chinese Medicine||https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2713580805008076044|
|Wednesday, 23 October||6:30-7:30pm (HKT)||Programme Introduction of School of Communication||https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3049098977247194892|
|Thursday, 24 October||6:30-7:30pm (HKT)||Programme Introduction of Academy of Visual Arts||https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2926557306820457740|