The University of Buckingham
Posted by heo
Buckingham is the UK’s leading University for Teaching Quality according to the annual Times/Sunday Times rankings – we are consistently ranked 1st in the UK and have a TEF Gold rating. We are also top 5 for staff/student ratios and student experience. We are a non-profit University with a Royal Charter from Queen Elizabeth II. We have welcomed international students for over 40 years with 100+ countries represented on campus in 2019.
· Buckingham’s two year honours degrees allow students to experience high quality UK University education at a lower cost and with more study focus. Students can complete their Masters in 3 years or a 1+2 foundation+ bachelors’ degree in 3 years.
· Buckingham enrols students in January and September. Both intakes are still accepting applications direct or via UCAS. The January intake is particularly popular with students and their parents/advisers if they have not secured a place in the UK in September or have been unhappy elsewhere and wish to get their studies back on track. They can start with us in January and graduate before their peers two years later.
· Buckingham is amongst the UK Universities with the lowest crime in the UK (according to the Complete University Guide annual rankings on this issue)
· The campus is beautiful and unique, just 60 minutes from central London but in a classic English town setting, halfway between Oxford and Cambridge. We have an accommodation guarantee scheme in place for September and January entry.
· The University of Buckingham’s Medical School admits students in January each year, including high school graduates. We do not require UKCAT/BMAT and do not have a cap on International student numbers, unlike other UK Universities. We also still accept applications all year round, after the traditional UCAS October UK deadline.