EU Business School visiting DC – Top European Business School
Posted by heo
Date: 19th February 2019
Time: 13:30 – 14:20
EU Business School is a multi-campus private business school with campuses in Geneva and Montreux, Barcelona and Munich.
A popular tourist destination, Barcelona is known as an affordable and lively cultural capital, FC Barcelona’s home turf and the birthplace of Antoni Gaudi, Salvador Dali and a thousand startups and entrepreneurs.
Geneva is a thriving financial hub and European headquarters of the United Nations, World Health Organization and Red Cross, while Montreux, also in Switzerland, is within close proximity to some of the world’s most popular skiing slopes and hosts a world-famous annual jazz festival.
Then there’s Munich, a booming, multicultural business hub described as “the capital of laptops and lederhosen”, and famed for the annual Oktoberfest.
International – Our student body is comprised of more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
Small Class Sizes – Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
All Classes Taught in English
Experiential Learning – The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
Top tier of global and European rankings.
Building a Business Personality – We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Programs available – Undergraduate
Accounting & Finance
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- BS – Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
- BS – Bachelor of Science in Digital Business, Design & Innovation
Business & Management Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
- Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Business, Design & Innovation