Community Engagement Grant available
Posted by Peter MUIR
ACAMIS (The Association of China and Mongolia International Schools) Service Grants provide financial support for student initiatives in service learning in the ACAMIS host countries, China and Mongolia.
Awards are made to individuals or groups that require students to:
- apply academic, social and personal skills to support and improve the community;
- make decisions that will lead to authentic outcomes;
- grow as individuals and increase community engagement;
- gain a deeper understanding of themselves, their community, and society;
- develop as leaders who take initiative, solve problems, work as a team, and demonstrate their abilities while and through helping others. ￼￼￼
Up to USD2,500 may be awarded to successful individuals or groups as determined by the ACAMIS Board.
Please see Mr Muir if you are interested in applying.