McGill University Information Session for Newly-Admitted Students in HKG | June 8
Posted by heo
Please be advised that McGill University will be hosting a special information session for our newly-admitted students from Hong Kong this early June.We would appreciate it if you’d please share the following details to students of yours who have received admission offers from McGill this year.
Why you should attend this session:
- You will receive guidance on everything about your new life at McGill, from visa application to course registration and city life in Montreal, etc.
- You will meet other new McGill students from Hong Kong, who would be your source of peers support in Montreal
- You will meet Hong Kong-based McGill graduates, who will share with you their insights about your programs and career options
- You will meet the staff of McGill University Asia Office, who can provide you further career and academic guidance years from now
Date: Saturday, June 8th, 2019Time: 12:30 pm – 2:30 pmVenue: TBC
RSVPkaren.firstname.lastname@example.org (Please specify the number of seats you need.)
- The event is casual. There is no dress code.
- Light refreshments will be provided at this event.
- This event is for newly-admitted students and their parents only. Those who seek admission information about McGill shall contact email@example.com.
- Our space is limited and seats are offered on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No more than 3 seats would be allocated for each newly-admitted student, including that student.
- This is a free-of-charge official McGill event, hosted by McGill University Asia Office.