The College of Wooster (US) visiting DC
Posted by heo
Date: Thursday, 11th October 2018
Venue: 4F SSC
The College of Wooster is a community of independent minds, working together to prepare students to become leaders of character and influence in an interdependent global community. A private, independent, undergraduate college of the liberal arts and sciences, Wooster is nationally recognized for an innovative curriculum that emphasizes mentored independent learning.
- 171 full-time faculty; 96% of full-time faculty hold the most advanced degree in their field.
- Degrees conferred: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music, and Bachelor of Music Education
- Over 55 academic programs and areas of study.
- In just the past three years, 38 articles co-authored by students and faculty members have been published in peer-reviewed journals.
- 95% of seniors are employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation.